Synergy is an open-air exhibition, organized by the Synergy Foundation in collaboration with music label No Art, in which more than fifteen young talented contemporary visual artists and art collectives from Amsterdam-North and surroundings participate. Synergy will take place on July 29th at the ‘NDSM-Werf’ in Amsterdam North from 5:00 PM till 11:00 PM. The art that can be seen during Synergy will remain for the visitors of the No Art festival, an electronic music festival that will take place a day later on July 30th, at the same location.
The Synergy Foundation bridges the gap between club culture and art and focuses in particular on the public space of the Amsterdam-North district during this first edition. We are convinced that the interaction between art and music is greater than the sum of the effects of art and music achieved separately. In other words: 'One and one equals three. At the Synergy foundation it is not just about art or club culture, but about both components. This bundling creates synergy.
Synergy Art Festival is made possible with the support of
Visitors can access the event in one of the following ways:
● Children up to the age of 12 receive free access.
● Refugees get free acces.
● Visitors with an Amsterdam city pass have free access. The city pass is for low-income residents of Amsterdam.
● We are going to hand out flyers in the postbox of residents around the NDSM Werf. With these flyers, visitors get free access to the festival.
● For visitors with a student pass we ask 5 euros entrance.
● For other visitors we charge an entrance fee of 10 euros. We also see this as an accessible rate for the other target groups.
● The event is wheelchair friendly.
‘NDSM-Werf’ in Amsterdam North
NDSM-Plein 28, 1033 WB Amsterdam, Netherlands